Eat: Orange Creamsicle Cake

You may also like...

23 Responses

1. Traci says:

I've made a strawberry poke cake before but I'm really excited to try this recipe! It sounds delicious!.. :)

2. Chris says:

What size jello and pudding mix? Also did you use instant pudding??

3. Anonymous says:

what size jello and pudding?? please? and sugar free would work too?? thank you
    Susan

4. Anonymous says:

I wonder if this would turn out OK with lemon flavor.

5. I have never seen orange flavored cake mix…where do you get that?

• Christina R says:

I got it at my local grocery store without any trouble. I would just scan the cake mix aisle. It could be you've never seen it because you've never looked for it before. But if you can't find it, I'm sure a lemon or vanilla cake would still work wonderfully with orange jello in this cake. Good luck!

6. Do I make the jello according to the box or only with the cup of boiling water? The box calls for a cup of boiling water and a cup of cold.

7. chris says:

Use Two teaspoons of ogrange extract to white or yellow batter it taste fantastic add extract to wet ingred in cake batter then do the rest of the instructions in reciepe the orange extract is clear in color

8. Anonymous says:

Where can you buy Orange Cake mIx, and what brand is it? Not sure it is avaiable in Canada.

• Christina R says:

I bought my cake mix at my regular grocery store. It was a Duncan Hines Orange Cake Mix. I looked for it on Amazon, and it's there, but the price is crazy! I bought mine for 1 or 2 bucks at the store. In my experience, only Duncan Hines carries an orange flavor. But this cake would be still good with a vanilla cake as the base. Or you can change the flavor completely and make a strawberry version. Hope you find it!

9. Leann Baddick says:

Love it!!! First attempt using this recipe, came out PERFECT! My Aunt always made this cake when I was little, tasted just like hers! Thank you!!!

10. Brooke says:

Do I make the vanilla pudding or just put the powder and mix with the milk?

11. Dee says:

Do you use a small box of jello and pudding mix or the large box? I didn’t see the amount any where.