In our exchange, nine of us moms each chose one busy bag (actually, one mom choose to do 3 activities), made nine copies of it, and then we all exchanged our bags so we got to go home with one of each activity. Most of the bags we put together this time are good to do in the car, and a couple of them are more geared for on-site play (because who wants to pack a bunch of toys when going on vacation?).
1. Number Wheel (number recognition, fine motor skills, counting)
2. Lego matching (problem-solving, visual skills)
3. Button snake (fine motor skills)
4. Felt Board + pompom scoop (counting, fine motor skills, number recognition)
5. Road Trip Bingo and States License Plate game (reading skills, visual skills)
6. Brainteaser (problem-solving skills)
7. Magnetic "Wooly Willy" Shape Game
8. Magnetic Discovery Bottle
9. Popsicle Matching Game
10. Scavenger Hunt cards
11. Animal Play Mat
I'm so impressed by the creativity and effort of all the moms who participated!
What are you favorite activities to help kids travel more easily?
Linked up on Made by Little Hands and Tuesday Tots and Show and Tell.